Sunday, October 2nd we celebrated our member, Sarah Brown Kamara, as she recently retired as Superintendent. Auntie Sarah, as family and close friends lovingly call her, thank you again for all the years of hard work, dedication, and love for God you put into everything you did for our children and church. We were blessed to have you leading our children’s Christian education and are still blessed to have you as a member. We love you.
Friday, September 16th: PrayerFest – Downtown Providence
Saturday, September 17th: PrayerFest – Downtown Providence
Sunday, September 18th – Worship Service – Calvary Baptist Church
Let’s take a trip down memory lane. Remember…?
- Getting pick-up or dropped off in the Church Van
- Playing a part in the annual Christmas Play
- Learning a new Bible verse in Sunday School
- Making special crafts at Pioneers after school program
- Playing tag in the parking lot at Happy Days summer camp
- Singing in the sanctuary during Vacation Bible School
- Camp fires at Camp Canonicus
- Playing in the Bell Choir
- Vocal warm-ups at Youth Choir practice
- Volunteering to help South Providence Ministries
- Staying up all night at a church Lock-In
- Your first step into the Baptism Pool
- Driving/flying to a Youth Conference
No matter where life has brought you today, you have these great childhood memories because God blessed you through your fellowship with Calvary. Join us in celebrating those blessed times.
Plans are still underway so stay up to date on your reunion details by frequently visiting our website – https://calbaptist.org/, Facebook page – Calvary Baptist Church, or contact Annmarrie Kamara and Darthula Mathews at [email protected]. For more information about PrayerFest visit PrayerFest.org